Hire Rates as of March 2020
Students enrolled in the Australian Pilot Training Alliance Integrated Commercial Pilot Licence Course are eligible for training.
Full-time International Students enrolled in the Diploma of Aviation are also eligible for training.
Click here for a comprehensive list of Integrated/Non-Integrated Training rates.
EXCLUDING GST – INTEGRATED COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE COURSE
|Cessna C172N / PA 28-151
|Cessna C172R / 172SP
|Cessna C172R (LXA)
|Beechcraft Duchess BE76
|Piper Seminole PA44
ELITE evolution iGATE S623 – Digital Flight Training Device
|Elite Model ATi-11 CATB Synthetic Flight Trainer
|ELITE Evolution iGATE S623 Flight Training Device
|Boeing 737NG-800 Flight Simulator
|Instructor Only Hire/Hour
|Instructor course briefing
|Approaches (Essendon & Avalon)
|Diploma of Aviation (CPL)
|Diploma of Aviation (IFR)
|AELP/GELP (Level 6 assessment)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Students enrolled in APTA’s Integrated CPL Course are eligible for GST Free Training.
- All rates are per hour (start up to shut down).
- All rates are inclusive of landing fees with the exception of major airports (i.e. Avalon, Melbourne, Hobart, and other major airports)
- APTA will not reimburse parking fees when an aircraft is taken away overnight.
- Avdata charges / en-route Navigation Charges are included.
- Refueling away from YMMB is included in all aircraft rates.
- Full payment is required upon purchase or the end of the flight.
- APTA payment methods include VISA / MASTER / EFTPOS, Direct Deposit, Cheque or Cash. 1% surcharge applies to all credit accounts.
- Hire of APTA aircraft are subject to the hiring Pilot accepting and signing APTA Terms and Conditions of Aircraft Hire and must be Authorised by an APTA Instructor prior to each flight.
- Long Term aircraft hire (i.e. more than one night) is subject to additional terms & conditions.Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation fees may be charged at the discretion of APTA Management if a cancellation is not advised within 24 hours of the scheduled ETD other than due to operational and other uncontrollable circumstances. Cancellation rate is 50% of the expected flight duration.